domingo, 8 de mayo de 2016

Learning diary for Games in Schools

Yesterday I started the Games in Schools course organized by the European Schoolnet Academy and today I've finished Module 1, titled Why use computer games?

One of the recommendations on the course is "creating your own learning diary", a collection of all elements from the course relevant for my own context that, at the end of the process, could become a good summary of the course. And, as I did for the Developing Digital Skills in the Classroom I will use Tackk to create my portfolio (a really intuitive and user friendly tool to organize the information)

As I did in my previous course, I will fill in the portfolio with plenty of useful, easy to find information related to the topic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario